Tuesday 31 July 2012

Casual birthday.....

Today my son turned 3, and as we've had a day at home entertaining relatives and opening presents, followed by dinner out at good old Frankie and Benny's, I decided to go smart casual in a long Mango top and leggings. The bangles were from Primark, I think they were only a couple of pounds but they're great. I love silver jewellery and wear them with loads of different outfits. My feet aren't in the pic but I wore black flat thong sandals rather than heels today. My feet got a bit wet in the rain but I point blank refuse to wear anything other than sandals at this time of year, bit of wishful/positive thinking for nicer weather later in the week ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your 3yo for today! Hope you had a great party. Lovely tunic - I'm a huge stripe fan. Also love the dress from yesterday. Great to see you're back to blogging after a bit of a break and thanks for dropping by my blog also, Avril x

    ReplyDelete