Sunday 29 July 2012

Sunny Sunday

We've had a real mix of weather here today; beautiful warm sunshine this morning, then showers this afternoon when the temperature dropped, and now it's early evening it's warm again but raining too! As it was nice weather this morning, I thought I'd wear a dress today.

I picked this up in H&M in Exeter on our holiday to Devon last week and I really love it. Even my 13 year old approved, so I absolutely had to buy it, as her approval of my choice of clothes is quite rare ;-)  Plus it was only £12.99, which I thought was a great price, and I think the Zebra print is just so cute. I can see me wearing this in the winter too, with leggings and a cardi. I like things I can wear all year round!  The sandals were from New Look, I've had them for a year or two, and although they're high, they're pretty comfy too!


No comments:

Post a Comment