Monday 21 May 2012

Cute Dress!


I have to say I really love dresses, either worn casually or for nights out.  I'm not really much of a jeans person, although I do wear them occasionally.  I'm always on the lookout for nice dresses, especially versatile ones that can be dressed up or down and worn in all seasons.

I bought this dress in my local Matalan; I think I went in for underwear for the kids or something but ended up browsing the womens section and just had to buy this.  I've got a couple of other Matalan dresses in my wardrobe and I really like them; they're very affordable but also decent quality too.  Shockingly for the end of May I needed leggings with the dress today, and a cardi, and I'm still wearing my trusty UGGs even though technically we should all be wearing sandals now at this time of year. Oh the joys of British weather, hey!



Right, so here goes:



Dress from Matalan, Cardi from Primark (£3 or something like that! Bargain!), Leggings are from Next, and boots are Uggs.  Oh and please do excuse the hoover lead in the background.  Proof that I do (sometimes) do a bit of housework!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress ! Hope the weather improves this week and the sandals can stay out!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this? Is the cardi still in Primark? Such a pretty dress.
    (wonder if this will post this time?)

    ReplyDelete