Friday 18 May 2012

Hello!

A lovely nice shiny new blog for me to write in! I'm so excited!

A little bit about me to start with:  I'm Rachel, I'm 35 and live with my husband and our 3 children aged 13, 7 and 2, in Norfolk.  I'm a stay at home mum but am not quite ready to ditch the Topshop clothes and flicked eyeliner quite yet, quite the opposite really.  I love clothes, and am on a budget, so often visit shops like Primark, New Look and Topshop, and I absolutely love good old Ebay and also the occasional charity shop find too.  I'm planning to post my outfits on a daily basis on here, as well as photos of clothing hauls and lots of general chit chat about, erm, clothes.  Oh and shoes and bags too!

We're off on holiday fairly soon so, having decided I don't actually like many items in my 'holiday wardrobe', I've been on a few mad sprees recently to buy bits and pieces to take with me, so I'll be popping back on later with photos of my hauls!  And an outfit of the day photo taken once my photographer (AKA my darling teenager) gets home from school!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! Thank you for following me! Good luck with your new blog and I look forward to connecting with you:) Have a lovely weekend!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne! I look forward to connecting with you too :-)

      Delete