Monday 21 May 2012

Pre-Holiday Haul


I'm back after a hectic, but fun, weekend, and am now getting sorted for the holiday, hooray!  Well when I say getting sorted, I mean getting the clothes washed and ironed.  Darling hubby still needs to get up in the loft and get the cases down!  I haven't bought a huge amount of clothing for the holiday and thought I'd mainly use things I've already got, but couldn't resist having a bit of a pre-holiday clothing haul.


If, like me, you live out in the sticks, H&M online ordering is fantastic.  It means that I don't have to traipse 40 miles to our nearest store with a whingey teenager, bored 7 year old and tantruming 2 year old!  So, from H&M, I got the skirt shown below, which I think is very versatile and will look great worn with a plain vest top, heels and jewellery, and I absolutely love the colour too!  I did buy a plain black vest top to wear with it too but I won't post a pic as I'm sure you've all seen plenty of plain black vest tops!




Next from H&M I got this fantastic white vest-dress, which I think will look great with a tan (or loads of freckles, in my case!!).  And again, I'll dress it up with silver accessories and some heels.  And a total bargain for just £7.99!  So here we go:






I have also been to good old Primark and got this lovely vest-top for £1.70!  At that price it would have been rude not to buy it wouldn't it?  I think this will look great with white linen trousers or white shorts:





And then, again from Primark and for a bargainous £3 I got these bangles, which I'm going to wear with the white dress and probably loads of other outfits.  I buy loads of bangles but they all seem to disappear.  I think my 2 year old may have something to do with it....



No comments:

Post a Comment